The Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 700/720 Single Tank System features a composting system (choice of 230VAC or 12VDC) and an electronic flush toilet.
Advantages of the FlushSmart™ VF™ System
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function
• Uses less water than other flush toilets
• Aerates and pulverizes waste for better, faster composting-action
• Installs where others cannot
Ideal Applications for the FlushSmart™ VF™
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ will work, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is neeeded or desired
Drain Discharge Option
The included pedal flush toilet comes with a choice of toilet drain discharge location. Be sure to select the correct discharge for your installation requirements. Please ask if you are not sure. Options include:
1. 700 Series A - Above Floor Rear
2. 700 Series B - Below Floor
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 700 Series A Single Tank Model (Above Floor Drain)
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 700 Series B Single Tank Model (Below Floor Drain)
Complete System Includes
One of the following (select in drop-down menu below):
1. 700 230VAC Model: 1x 230VAC Envirolet® Composting Tank (40W min, 540W max) with 1 x Vacuum Generator, 1 x Electronic Flush Vacuum Toilet (White or Bone) with choice of discharge location (A or B), 1 x 12V Power Supply Unit, 1 x Starter Kit & Shock Soil, 1 x Compost Accelerator, 1 x 5m/20' Drain Hose, Gear Clamps & Connections, 1 x 1.1m/4’ x 110mm/4” Flex Vent & Gear Clamp, 1 x 110mm/4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
2. 720 12VDC Model: 1 x 12VDC Envirolet® Composting Tank (0.3A min, 0.6A max) with 1 x Vacuum Generator, 1 x Electronic Flush Vacuum Toilet (White or Bone) with choice of discharge location (A or B), 1 x Starter Kit & Shock Soil, 1 x Compost Accelerator, 1 x 5m/16' Drain Hose, Gear Clamps & Connections, 1 x 1.1m/4’ x 110mm/4” Flex Vent & Gear Clamp, 1 x 110mm/4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
PPD refers to persons per day. Vacation use is cottage or weekend use. Full-time is daily. Based on 3 uses per person per day.
700 230VAC Vacation Use: 10 PPD
700 230VAC Full-Time Use: 8 PPD
720 12VDC Vacation Use: 8 PPD
720 12VDC VFull-Time Use: 6 PPD
• Composting Unit Size: 63.5cm/25" W x 84cm/33" L x 72cm/28.5" H
• Toilet to Vacuum Generator Maximum Distance: 15m/50'
• Vacuum Generator to Composting Unit Maximum Distance: 6m/20'
• Head (Toilet to Vacuum Generator height) Maximum: 1.8/6'