Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ is the first vacuum flush and composting toilet system combo. It is a fusion of proven sanitation technologies that is not only modern in function and appearance but can be installed almost anywhere because it can flush up, down and around corners. Jump to models & prices.
A revolution in the composting toilet industry that shatters any misconceptions about what composting toilet system can be by bringing both function & style to the bathroom. Choose from one of two toilet bowl designs, pedal or electronic flush.
With an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ System you can actually flush up to 21m/70' away and up 3.5m/12'! This eliminates some of the installation issues faced in certain locations (slab level, locations on rock, etc.).
• Environment-friendly. Recycles waste into compost.
• Wallet-friendly. Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ systems are an economical sanitation solution, especially compared to the alternatives (septic, standard plumbing, etc.).
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function.
• Uses less water than other flush toilets by flushing with as little as 0.2L of water per flush.
• Aerates and pulverizes waste for better than all other systems for faster composting-action.
• Installs easily where others cannot (basements, cottages on rock, work shops, etc.).
Sancor continues to innovate and has added another advancement to the composting toilet industry. Check out our new high capacity double tank models that are now available. Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ Double Systems feature two composting units (12VDC or 230VAC) to create our highest capacity system. A clever Y-Connection divides the waste entering between composting tanks. The ultra low 0.2L flush, rapid Envirolet® aeration & evaporation ability in each tank and the extra capacity of double tanks significantly reduce or even eliminate (in AC models only) under certain operating conditions.
FlushSmart™ VF™ Double Systems feature dual tanks for a higher capacity system.
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ will work because gravity is not required, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is neeeded or desired
Use the chart below to select the model that works in your application. Always select a system that is above what your expected capacity is to allow for times of extra use from guests!
• Download the Envirolet® FlushSmart VF™ brochure.
• Video of Envirolet® FlushSmart VF™ system.
• FlushSmart™ VF™ 700B System cottage installation photos or slideshow.